Betty's Bitch and Tawni's Tales

A place to share our thoughts when we feel like it.

Friday, August 3, 2007

first time

this is our first blog. after reading a good friend's blog about the loss of their baby girl, i began to realize how therapeutic writing could be. i only feel the urge to write occasionally so there won't be a ton of stuff on here all the time. like now i don't really feel like writing but wanted to start this out with something. my sweetie might write too. i like to write about anything so if you read something that i post and feel the need to respond please do so but please keep it appropriate. i would love to hear from other mommies too.

i am married to a perfect soul mate. we have a boy and a girl. i never in my wildest dreams could have realized how much and how deeply i could love these three people in my life. my son is a golden haired doll with a heart of gold. he told me tonight that mommy was pretty. its so nice to get that so sweetly from him as he touches his little nose to mine. and my girl is a sweet little fairy. her dimple and smile fill my heart every time. my husband is grinning at me now. we are both tired from the week. him from work and me from being an at home mommy. he has a heart of gold, he loves and cares for this family so much.

as for this blog, i'll write when i feel like it and it will most like be on the subjects of anything. trust me it won't always be as happy and perfect as this first one. i have a real life not just a warm fuzzy life. but i will write interesting things. promise. stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home