Betty's Bitch and Tawni's Tales

A place to share our thoughts when we feel like it.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

just a minute

I only have a minute...the last two weeks have been interesting for me. I have wanted to write but my thoughts had become painful for me. Just briefly and I'll write more later. I had nothing short of a nervous breakdown a few fridays ago. I just couldn't take being here, being a mother, being a wife, being alive. no suicide attempts but lots of thoughts of just going away one way or another. I was just exhausted of everything. Now I am fine. I did get my period, so that may explain some of the rocky mood swing. Yes I talked to my doctor and she wants to put me on Wellbutrin...not so sure about that. That is what I am pondering these past few days. i feel SO much better in all ways...do I really need it? I am starting to think not. All for now, just had a minute. ~b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home