Betty's Bitch and Tawni's Tales

A place to share our thoughts when we feel like it.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

When the dog bites....

Hmmm....a few of my favorite things. Super Target's Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies. I prefer to buy them in the 3 pack, so's I don't go overboard at home with the 24 pack! Mmm..some really fabulous (and expensive) Riesling that my hubby and I have enjoyed this week in celebration of the babe's first year. I have no idea the name of it, but it is juicy sweet and oh, so good. One glass and it's nighty night for the mama! The first time we had this wine was when we figured out that Baby Girl really was going to be OK. Things were on the up and up and mom and dad needed a little relaxation.
Speaking of baby girls, Oh Betty. Aren't they just so sweet? I love the thrill in the eyes of my girl when she lets go of whatever object she is clutching to and stands there with a shit eating grin on her face just before she plops her butt down to the ground with a giggle! I can almost see the wheels turning in her head as she learns new things every single day.
Motherhood is amazing. Absolutely amazing.
Soon, I'm going to figure out pictures on this daggone thing and post some pics for your viewing pleasure. Fall in the land of 10,000 lakes and a cute baby. You'll love it.
Festivus plans Betty? Likely just Xmas Eve at the rents. I will be working on Xmas Day. Yous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home