Betty's Bitch and Tawni's Tales

A place to share our thoughts when we feel like it.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm BACK!

So its been about 2 years since my last post...silly me. I guess sometimes life gets in the way. And I am happy to say that all of the things that were vexing me in 2007 and 2008 are now fixed. Time heals all wounds.

I just feel like saying a few things now and then. I'm going to try to be more regular, maybe get some nice followers!

The kids are good. Growing fast and always providing this novice mother with many challenges. Tonight was especially sweet. I was starting to have a gallbladder attack and my son was concerned. He told me that he was going to have me in his prayer request at school, to pray for my tummy to feel better. Oh, instant tears! he's been a challenge from about April - September, but has been a sweet laughing little one for a while now. So this was especially sweet and lovable.

So does anyone else think Shaun White (famous snowboarder) has fabulous hair? I bet he uses some cheap shampoo too and still it is flowing and shiny. Seriously, I am really enjoying the Winter Olympics this year. It is truly amazing the amount of determination and drive these athletes have. And Julia Mancuso, does not get enough air time. She is awesome! Consistent and so FAST! I love to ski and would give anything to go back in time and learn to race, what a thrill that must be! Probably orgasmic!!

nighty night! ~betty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home